CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

How i feel for the test????

How i feel for the test??? to be honest, i feel a little bit disappointed with my performance because for me i do not do the best and lack of preparation.For the writing test. i not confident with some of the answer and i feel so down during that time. Beside that, during the test,the temperature so cool and i have to stop writing because my hand so cool and cramp. i thought that i am the only one face the situation,but after i went out from the hall, i see there some people face the same situation too.

For the listening test i make a silly mistake because i do not read the instruction before answer and as the result i was answering the question wrongly. Hm, i feel so stress when think about it and after this, i will make sure i am not repeated the same mistakes.

For the last test, which is speaking test, i could not understand what the question ask for and as the result my point out of topic. When i realize my point is out of topic i was so panic and nervous until i could not think rationally after that and i could not answer the question from my friends.
Thats all my experience that i can share with all of you..da-

0 comments: